I live in Somerset surrounded by beautiful fields and trees. This is the perfect place to daydream. When I’m out I take a notebook and pen with me to jot down any ideas I might have for future stories. The other day I was at a rescue centre, there was a goat there, it started to nibble the sleeve of my coat. That was a perfect beginning for a poem. ‘The Goat who ate a coat.’
I love to write poetry it is a very good way to relax.
Five Facts about me:
- I love cats
- I love marmite
- I’m vegetarian
- I always start writing at the back of a notebook not the front (weird I know)
- My favourite colour is purple
One of my cats wearing a crown!
- My favourite childhood reads: The Malory Towers books by Enid Blyton
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis